Construction Services and Modular Buildings
CORCAN Construction can do it all - from the construction of houses and institutional buildings to the installation of waterlines and general renovations. Quality, pricing, and scheduling conform to private sector standards, and offenders earn industry recognized certifications for the construction skills they learn from CORCAN’s experienced tradespersons.
CORCAN can supply and install a wide range of kitchen and laboratory cabinets and millwork, matching architectural stains, finishes, moldings and meeting all client specifications. Suited to a variety of settings, CORCAN cabinets are built with care to allow clients to design simple and practical workspaces.
CORCAN also builds custom designed modular units that meet or exceed National Building Code standards. These units can be modified to accommodate client requirements for additional office space, classroom/ training facilities, temporary living accommodations, or detentions units. CORCAN will provide clients with a custom tailored solution in a timely and professional fashion.
- Full design services complete with engineer stamped drawing to include structural, electrical, ventilation, and fire protection systems (Design Build concept)
- Construction in a controlled working environment
- Building is framed to commercial/ residential standards
- Building has commercial grade doors and frames
- Commercial grade floor and wall finishes included
- Full delivery, set-up and commissioning services
- Building conforms to National Building Code, Canadian Electrical Code and all other applicable Codes
- Each trailer is constructed as a modular unit that can be put together to form a larger modular building depending on design and size requirements
- Each trailer is normally 12 - 14 feet wide and 20 to 62 feet long that can put together to form one larger unit (36 x 62 Feet)
- Siding can be vinyl, steel or others
- Commercial grade quality roofing can be semi sloped, pitch that has steel, shingles or rubber membrane
- Flooring is normally rubber flooring
- Walls are 2x6 Framing and R-20 Insulating
- Floor is insulated and framed using 2x10 at 12 inches on center
- Communication can be added as required by design
- Showers, toilet, kitchen can be added as needed by design
- Furniture can be added to include a turnkey building ready for occupancy
Custom Built to Suit Your Needs
CORCAN products and modular buildings can be custom-ordered to suit any environment. Our design, manufacturing and construction professionals will be happy to help you build the solution that delivers the high levels of durability and value you demand.
Contact us today for details about CORCAN construction services and modular buildings.
We stand by our products! All CORCAN modular buildings have a 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Borden 24' X 60' Modular MRADP Offices (Ontario) 2012
Classroom Project completed and now at CFB Shearwater (Nova Scotia) 2012
ERT Modular Unit at Bath Institution (Ontario) 2012
Wall Repair, Interior Courtyard, Leclerc Institution (Quebec) 2010
Residential Units Repair, Saint-Anne des Plaines Institution (Quebec) 2010
Health Centre, New Construction, La Macaza Institution (Quebec) 2010
- Date modified :