Policy Bulletin 418
What is the issue?
- Effective October 24, 2013, inmates will now contribute toward the cost of the administration of the inmate telephone system.
- Amendments have been made to the Corrections and Conditional Release Regulations reflecting this change.
What has changed?
- Deductions for the administration of the inmate telephone system have been added to the list of deductions (see paragraph 4c).
- Inmates at pay level D to level A, as well as at the two allowance levels, will now contribute 8% of their CSC payment toward the cost of the administration of the inmate telephone system.
- Paragraph 16 – Inmate telephone System Administration has been added to the CD.
- Assistant Commissioner, Correctional Operations and Programs.
Who will be affected by the policy?
- Inmates and staff involved in the administration of offender money.
- None anticipated; this initiative is part of CSC’s contribution to the Economic Action Plan.
- Date modified :