Policy Bulletin 426
Why were the policies changed?
These policies were modified as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project. The content was not changed.
What has changed?
Several modifications have been made to each of the documents. These include:
- a new look, resulting in stand-alone English and French versions;
- a clearer context for the policy document by including its relation to the Program Alignment Architecture, the Office(s) of Primary Interest as well as information on dates of past reviews and future ones;
- the purpose, which replaces the “policy objective”, is more practical in nature; and
- a more concise language/style is used throughout the document.
How were they developed?
These policies were standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the Security Branch.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy documents. These have not changed since the last review of these CDs.
- Guy Campeau
- Director, Intelligence Operations, Policy and Programs
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :