Policy Bulletin 450
Why was the policy changed?
To provide clarification and revised direction for the disposal of Preventive Security and Intelligence files.
What has changed?
The Routing of Files section was modified slightly and a new section, Disposal of Files, was added to provide clear direction.
Who will be affected by the changes?
The policy changes apply to staff involved with the routing and disposal of offender Preventive Security and Intelligence files.
- Guy Campeau
- Preventive Security and Intelligence Division
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :