Policy Bulletin 490
Why was the policy changed?
This policy was developed to provide direction to the Correctional Service of Canada staff to respond to the Treasury Board Operational Security Standard – Business Continuity Planning Program.
What was changed?
A new policy was created to provide direction and outline the responsibilities for the Business Continuity Program.
How was it developed?
The policy was created following a review by the Strategic Policy Division and the Departmental Security Division. Consultation occurred with National and Regional Headquarters.
Accountabilities are detailed in the directive.
Who will be affected by the policy?
This policy applies to all CSC employees assigned responsibility for the Business Continuity Program.
- Nick Fabiano
- Director General, Security Branch
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :