Policy Bulletin 538
Why was the policy changed?
Corrections were made to the lists of reportable institutional incidents in Annexes C and D of this policy, posted on October 26, 2015.
What has changed?
The amendments made to the lists of reportable institutional incidents in Annexes C and D are as follows:
- “visitor” was added to “Assault on a staff member/volunteer/contractor” in Annex C
- “Assault on an inmate” was deleted from Annex C
- “All deployments of the Institutional Emergency Response Team or Crisis Negotiator” was deleted from Annex D.
How was it developed?
The Correctional Operations and Programs Sector revised this policy with the Strategic Policy Division and held full consultations with internal and external stakeholders.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document.
Who will be affected by the policy?
All staff responsible for recording and reporting security incidents.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :