Policy Bulletin 411
Why was the policy changed?
This policy was modified as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project. The content was not changed.
What has changed?
Several modifications have been made to the document. These include:
How was it developed?
This policy was standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the Mental Health Branch, Health Services.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document. These have not changed since the last review of this CD.
- Jennifer Wheatley
- Director General, Mental Health Branch
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :