Policy Bulletin 425
Why were the policies changed?
These policies were modified, as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project. The content was not changed.
What has changed?
Several modifications have been made to each of the documents. These include:
How were they developed?
These policies were standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the Security Branch.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy documents. These have not changed since the last review of these CDs.
- Paul Woodward
- Director, Security Operations, Procedures and Monitoring
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :