Policy Bulletin 441
Why was the policy changed?
This policy was modified as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project.
What has changed?
Technical modifications have been made to the document. These include:
How was it developed?
This policy was standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the office of the Assistant Commissioner, Correctional Operations and Programs, and the Director General, Aboriginal Initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document. These have not changed since the last review of this CD.
- Paul Woodward
- Director, Security Operations Division
- Security Branch
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :