Policy Bulletin 442
Why were the policies changed?
These policies were modified as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project.
What has changed?
Technical modifications have been made to the directives. These include:
How were they developed?
These policies were standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the office of the Assistant Commissioner, Correctional Operations and Programs.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy documents. These have not changed since the last review of these CDs.
- Chris Hill, Director
- Institutional Reintegration Operations Division
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :