Policy Bulletin 471
Why was the policy changed?
This policy was modified as a result of the Commissioner's Directives Standardization Project. The content was not significantly changed.
What has changed?
Several modifications have been made to the document. These include:
- a new look, resulting in stand-alone English and French versions;
- a clearer context for the policy document by including its relation to the Program Alignment Architecture, the Office(s) of Primary Interest as well as information on dates of past reviews and future ones;
- the purpose, which replaces the "policy objective", is more practical in nature;
- a new form for commissioning halocarbon containing systems; and
- a more concise language/style is used throughout the document.
How was it developed?
This policy was standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the National Headquarters Environmental Protection Programs Division.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document. These have not changed since the last review of this policy.
- Paul Provost
- Director, Environmental Protection Programs
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :