Policy Bulletin 477
Why was the policy developed?
To provide direction to Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) staff to respond to the Treasury Board Policy on Government Security.
What has changed?
A new policy was created to ensure that the departmental security program and activities adhere to the Treasury Board Policy on Government Security.
How was it developed?
The policy was created following a review by the Strategic Policy Division and the Departmental Security Division. Consultation occurred with National and Regional Headquarters.
Accountabilities are detailed in the directive.
Who will be affected by the policy?
This policy applies to all CSC employees and individuals who have access to government information, property and assets under CSC’s jurisdiction.
- Nick Fabiano
- Director General, Security
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :