Policy Bulletin 525
Why was the policy changed?
Minor updates to this policy were required.
What has changed?
The changes made include:
- changing the title of Regional Chief, Sentence Management, to Chief, Sentence Management, and
- adding a cross-reference to CD 703 – Sentence Management.
How was it developed?
This policy was reviewed and amended by the Correctional Operations and Programs Sector and the Policy Sector.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document.
Who will be affected by the policy?
This policy applies to staff responsible for designating places, other than penitentiaries, from which offenders may be released.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :