Reporting to Canadians
The Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) reports its priorities, plans, and accomplishments relating to its public safety mandate through the following key documents:
- Reports on Plans and Priorities (RPPs) are CSC’s individual expenditure plans.
- Future-Oriented Financial Statements (FOFS)
- Departmental Performance Reports (DPRs) are CSC’s accounts of results achieved against planned performance expectations as set out in the RPP.
- Quarterly Financial Reports (QFR): for Government Departments and agencies will be published for the first three quarters of each fiscal year, beginning in 2011-2012.
- Third quarter HTML | PDF (1049 kb)
- Second quarter HTML | PDF (937 kb)
- First quarter HTML | PDF (1,166 kb)
- National Procurement Plans are CSC’s high level procurement overview and will be published yearly, beginning in fiscal year 2011-2012.
Other reports can be found in our Publications section using the A-Z index.