COVID-19 screening questions
Employees: you must complete your active screening before entering your work site. Find out how.
Organization: Correctional Service Canada
Date published: 2020-04-01
Help us prevent spread
Read this carefully.
CSC is currently taking measures to ensure your safety, the safety of our staff and offenders and limit the risk of infection. To help us prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask you to read this carefully and answer the questions below. Please act accordingly following the screening questions.
For questions about symptoms, please refer to the list of symptoms in the box below. If 'yes' is answered to any of questions 1-4, do not enter the site, contact your manager (employees only) and the local public health authority.
- Are you experiencing any symptoms? Yes, No
Examples of symptoms include the new onset of:
- a new or worsening cough
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- temperature equal to or over 38°C
- feeling feverish
- fatigue or weakness
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of smell or taste
- gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
- feeling very unwell
- Has anyone in your household experienced any symptoms in the past 14 days? (Note: if the symptomatic person in your household has received a negative COVID-19 test result, please answer 'no') Yes, No
- In the past 14 days, have you been identified as a close contact of someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19? Yes, No
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days or been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days? Yes, No
If yes is answered to any of questions 1-4:
Do not enter the building. Return home.
Contact your manager (employees only).
If no to all of the above:
- Have you experienced any symptoms since you were last at the site? Yes, No
If no then:
You may enter the site.
If yes then:
- Has it been at least 10 days since your symptoms started? Yes, No
- Have you been symptom free for at least 48 hours? Yes, No
If yes to both:
You may enter the site
If no to either of the above:
Do not enter the site.
Contact your manager (employees only) and the local public health authority.
- Date modified: