Policy Bulletin 321
Why was the policy changed?
CD 041 on Incident Investigations was amended to correct a process error outlined in one of the paragraphs which was brought to our attention after promulgation.
What has changed?
Paragraph 54 was amended to clarify the retention of documentation relating to national tier I and tier II investigations.
The accountabilities relate to the Director General of Incident Investigations.
Who will be affected by the policy?
Staff in the Incident Investigations Branch.
- Director General, Incident Investigations Branch
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :