Policy Bulletin 465
Clarification regarding funds for personal identification
As of March 31, 2014, Service Canada no longer charges a fee for the replacement of a Social Insurance Number (SIN).
The Responsibilities section included a reference to the social insurance card, as an example. This reference was removed.
- Pamela Yates
- Reintegration Programs Division
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :