Policy Bulletin 491
Why was the policy changed?
This Policy Bulletin is to inform staff of modifications to terminology, a new position title within this policy, and the addition of a paragraph. The changes were made to ensure consistency of terminology as well as to comply with standardization practices.
What was changed?
The following modifications were made:
- This policy was modified as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project.
- The Assistant Deputy Commissioner, Correctional Operations (ADCCO), has replaced the former Assistant Deputy Commissioner, Institutional Operations (ADCIO), in accordance with the new RHQ/NHQ Governance Structures.
- The Double-Occupancy Cell Placement Assessment Reference Tool has replaced the Double-Bunking Assessment Tool.
- Paragraph 9 was added for additional clarity and streamlining purposes.
- Paragraph 10. c. was revised for additional clarity.
- “Safety Assessment” is now called “Double-Occupancy Cell Placement Assessment”.
How was it developed?
This policy was standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the Security Branch.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document. These have not changed since the last review of this CD.
- Nick Fabiano
- Director General, Security Branch
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :