Policy Bulletin 515
Why was the policy changed?
This policy was last modified November 12, 2013, resulting in technical modifications upon its review period.
What has changed?
- The section on Formal Disciplinary Process was amended to consider mental health concerns; and
- Modifications have been made to Annex C – Duties of the Serious Disciplinary Hearing Advisor.
How was it developed?
- This policy was revised by Health Services and the Security Branch in collaboration with Strategic Policy.
- Roles and responsibilities have not changed since the last review of this CD.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :