Policy Bulletin 541
Why was the policy changed?
Minor amendments were made to this policy.
What has changed?
The changes made include:
- the order of responsibilities; and
- the consistency in the use of the word “person” throughout the CD.
How was it developed?
This policy was reviewed and amended by the Correctional Operations and Programs Sector and the Policy Sector.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document.
Who will be affected by the policy?
This policy applies to staff involved in the review and approval process of designation of authority pursuant to sections 135 and 135.1 of the CCRA and to staff with the designation of authority.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :