Institutional profiles: Quebec region: Regional Mental Health Centre
About the Institution
The Centre deals with inmates who have various mental health needs. This includes those suffering from mental disorders and personality disorders. It also includes inmates who need continuing care and inmates who suffer from multiple mental health issues at the same time.
The Centre is made up of four units:
- the acute care unit
- the psychiatric care unit
- the rehabilitation care unit
- the personality disorders processing unit
- Institution for male offenders
- Security level: multi-level
- Date opened: 1973
- Rated capacity: 119
Did you know?
CSC offers a variety of correctional programs to help inmates become law-abiding citizens.
- Date modified: