Forms for international transfers

In order to apply for a transfer, an offender must complete the following forms:

Application Forms for Canadian Citizens incarcerated abroad

  1. Request for transfer to Canada (CSC/SCC 308) (PDF 117 Kb)
  2. Information form in support of a request for transfer to Canada (CSC/SCC 614) (PDF 216 Kb)

Application Form for Foreign Nationals incarcerated in Canada

  1. Application for an international transfer to a foreign state (CSC/SCC 309) (PDF 110 Kb)

In order to allow Correctional Service Canada to share information about the status of an application, the offender must complete the following form: Authorization for Release of Personal Information (CSC/CSS 1395) (PDF 43 Kb).

You can download the Adobe Acrobat reader application free from the Adobe Acrobat Web Page.