Policy Bulletin 404
Why was the policy changed?
This policy was modified, as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project
What has changed?
Technical modifications have been made to the document. These include:
- A new look, resulting in stand-alone English and French versions;
- A clearer context for the policy document by including its relation to the Program Alignment Architecture, the Office(s) of Primary Interest as well as information on dates of past reviews and future ones;
- The purpose, which replaces the “policy objective”, is more practical in nature; and
- A more concise language/style is used throughout the document.
How was it developed?
This policy was standardized by Strategic Policy and approved by the office of the Deputy Commissioner for Women.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document. These have not changed since the last review of this CD.
- Hélène Long
- Senior Project Officer
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified :