Policy Bulletin 453
Why were the policies changed?
CD 715 was modified as a result of the Commissioner’s Directives Standardization Project and the new Regional Headquarters organizational structure which was recently announced. CD 715-3 was modified to clarify the information to be included in the Community Assessment in the case of an international transfer.
What has changed?
How were they developed?
These policies were revised by the Community Operations Division, in cooperation with Strategic Policy.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy documents.
- Claude Tellier, Director
- Community Operations Division
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified :