Policy Bulletin 522
Why was the policy changed?
The above Guidelines have been revised to update the information related to various components of the CSC Recognition Program.
What has changed?
- In the Informal Recognition section, the Extra Mile Award has been renamed the
Dr. Linda Panaro Extra Mile Award, in honour of a CSC staff member who has consistently demonstrated exceptional dedication, commitment and integrity in her work promoting the health and safety of inmates and staff.
- Under Career Milestones, the Long Service Recognition section now indicates that the item awarded for 15 and 20 years of service is a gift of choice from the Seasons website.
- The Art Solomon Memorial Award was added to the section entitled Other CSC Awards and Recognition.
- The list of external awards in which CSC's Human Resource Management Sector is involved was updated.
How was it developed?
These revisions were made by the Workplace Wellness and Employee Wellbeing Division in cooperation with the Strategic Policy Division.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document. These have not changed since the last review of these Guidelines.
Who will be affected by the policy?
CSC employees and individuals meeting the eligibility criteria outlined in the Guidelines.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified :