Policy Bulletin 537
Why was the policy changed?
Minor updates to this policy were required.
What has changed?
The changes made include:
- the consistency in the use of the term CSC staff throughout; and
- clarification in the removal of existing recordings of participation, requests for participation or process information from case management files and victim files.
How was it developed?
This policy was reviewed and amended by the Restorative Justice Unit and the Policy Sector.
Who will be affected by the policy?
This policy applies to all Correctional Service of Canada staff and contracted service providers who may be involved in matters relating to restorative justice and victim-offender mediation services.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified :