Policy Bulletin 544
Why was the policy changed?
The CD 566-11 and associated Guidelines were changed to clarify that the role of the Electronic Monitoring Specialist is intended to be staff working directly with offenders as part of their case management team.
What has changed?
- In Annex A, the definition of the term “Electronic Monitoring Specialist” was modified.
How was it developed?
- The amendment to the definition of “Electronic Monitoring Specialist” was the result of discussions between the Community Reintegration Branch and the Strategic Policy Division.
Who will be affected by the policy?
- Operational staff involved in the electronic monitoring of offenders.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified :