Policy Bulletin 573
Why was the policy changed?
The above Guidelines have been revised to update the information related to various components of CSC's Recognition Program.
What has changed?
- The Commissioner's Commendation Award can now be presented to an individual or a group of individuals.
- Award items under Career Milestones now include certificates signed by the Commissioner as part of the Long Service Recognition for 15 and 20 years of service.
- The William St Pierre Hughes Correctional Manager Award was added under Formal Recognition.
How was it developed?
These revisions were made by Learning Governance and Employee Development in cooperation with Strategic Policy.
Roles and responsibilities are detailed in the policy document. These have not changed since the last review of the Guidelines.
Who will be affected by the policy?
CSC employees and individuals meeting the eligibility criteria outlined in the Guidelines.
For more information
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory
- The Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
- Date modified :