Submitting a Research Proposal

Interested in conducting research with CSC? Researchers affiliated with a university or other research body must submit a research application for review and approval. CSC supports and assists researchers in a number of ways, based on the type of research conducted and the project's scope.

Please contact us to find out more about how CSC assists in external projects. You can also consult the following documents related to submitting a research proposal:

Proposals for research conducted in any federal institution or parole office must be sent to the region for review. Please contact CSC's Research Branch for information on where to submit a research proposal.