CSC Collaboration Hub (Collab Hub)
We value the many groups and organisations that support us in fulfilling our mandate locally, regionally and nationally. Together, we all have an important role to play, whether it is to support inmates, parolees, victims, families, individuals or communities.
What is the Collaboration Hub?
The Correctional Service Canada (CSC) Collaboration Hub is a virtual space where CSC staff and stakeholders can find one another, come together, communicate, share information and exchange ideas.
Who is it for?
The Collaboration Hub was created for staff and stakeholders interested in, or affected by, the federal correctional system and conditional release. Members include:
- Advisory Committees
- Community organizations and partners
- Groups and networks
- CSC Staff
- Communities of practice
How does it work?
The Collaboration Hub allows members to:
- Create spaces for individuals, groups or networks to come together
- Communicate through forums, polls, and private messaging
- Build a network with colleagues and/or community partners
- Discover organizations and the services through searchable user profiles
- Share news and information, exchange ideas and collaborate
- Promote events
Protected information must not be shared on the Collaboration Hub as it is an unclassified environment. Members are expected to maintain a safe and respectful environment. Activities are monitored according to CSC's terms and conditions.
How do I join?
Contact us at GEN-NHQ.SCH-HCI@CSC-SCC.GC.CA to get started.
You are also encouraged to invite others to use the platform so that they may join your space. Download the Collaboration Hub Information Sheet to share.
- Date modified: